http://pinkysblogzilla.blogspot.com/google9899887a1577a134.html

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring HA!!

Well they say it's spring BAH HA!!! We are getting snow snow snow and more snow! :(
It's been a crazy long winter of loads of the white stuff & as much as I love it, I say enough already!!!
You know it's too much when even the dogs are tired of it.
Tired of sitting on the mat for an hr when they come in from outside
Tired of clumps of snow wrapped around their little legs & bellies
Tired of not going for long runs & walks
Tired tired tired...
Aren't we all?

Bring on spring!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww mom I love you, and I love your blog, I was laughing my butt of upstairs, :D, don't worry you're off to a really good start :).<3

Pinky said...

Thank you baby! :D That makes me feel really gooooood!!! :)
and I love you too!!!! (((hugs)))

Rose DesRochers said...

I'm so looking forward to spring.