http://pinkysblogzilla.blogspot.com/google9899887a1577a134.html

Monday, March 24, 2008

My first blog

Blog blog blog... what is a blog exactly?
Is it the sound of someone drowning? Help me BLOG BLOG I'm drowning! BLOG!!
hmmm.. prob not

Is it something that dripped on your shirt while eating?
OH damn! I blogged spaghetti on my new white shirt!
hmmmm.. no!

Is it the sound of my husbands farts?
hubby: "I just had beans." blog blog!!
me: "Oh man! Will you stop blogging already!"
ROFL!! Well I like that one but I guess not.

So I guess in the end I have decided that this is a blog... me! ranting on about nothing. I do that anyway, to myself because noone at home listens to me so I figure I may as well have the world not listen to me as well :D

happy blogging day everyone!
Pinky ":c)

No comments: